Monday, December 15, 2014

Sunday Christmas

yesterday may have been my favorite Sunday so far this winter. i slept (wa-a-ay) in, drank my coffee in bed, made a big brunch and read Amy Poehler's Yes Please while I ate, went to Trader Joe's to buy a baguette & a big bouquet of Christmas greenery, and then spent the rest of the afternoon dancing around my kitchen to John Legend and wrapping Christmas gifts. Granted, I had to work in the evening, and a guy waiting ever so patiently for my spot at TJ's yelled driving instructions at me like I'm an idiot, but none of that could kill my Christmas cheer. It was a great day, and these are my favorite wrapping styles yet. 

Greenery from Trader Joe's, parchment paper & washi tape from Marshall's, Rifle Paper Co. floral paper from Shop Pigment, the cutest and most whimsical store in San Diego!

3 comments:

  1. ...You're KILLING me with these photos. I am slain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a pretty amazing day! Superb photos by the way!!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the very first comment - these photos SLAY SO HARD.

    --- Amy's book is just amazing, isn't it. Hands down one of my favorite memoirs.

    www.cheerstonow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

what's good?